Aurrum Norah Head
The ideal choice for comfort, care and elegance
Aurrum Norah Head is a beautiful, purpose-built residence, well regarded for its premium amenities, quality care and warm hospitality.
With its beautifully appointed rooms, light-filled living spaces and generous outdoor courtyard areas, this stylish home provides the perfect setting for residents to chat, socialise, or catch up with family and friends.
For the convenience and enjoyment of our residents, Aurrum Norah Head offers a wide variety of features and services including:
- Tea and coffee facilities
- Numerous elegant sunrooms and lounges
- On-site Laundry
- On-site Café
- A Hairdressing salon
- Several large outdoor courtyard gardens and walkways
- Comfortable and spacious dining and lounge areas
- Attractive outdoor areas for alfresco dining and entertaining
- Plenty of on-site parking
Aurrum’s operating model is built on a philosophy of delivering person centred care excellence to our residents whilst offering premium quality accommodation, lifestyle and dining experiences.
Our stimulating and varied lifestyle programs embrace stability, support, independence and community, and include activities such as:
- Art therapy
- Pet therapy
- Interactive robot therapy (Paro)
- Celebrations of cultural and lifestyle inclusiveness
- Paddock to plate gardening and cooking programs
- Intergenerational social programs
- Mindfulness program
- Meaningful activity program (Montessori based)
All private single rooms are modern, spacious, and well-equipped and boast external access and large individual en suites with contemporary fittings and fixtures.
Person Centred Care and Support
Our highly trained and specialised team members are committed to providing exceptional person centred care and support to residents and their families.
At Aurrum Norah Head, we offer low and high care, including:
- 24-hour, seven days a week nursing care
- Family participation in care planning
- Living Life is at the centre of our clinical care and lifestyle programs
- Access to a wide variety of allied health support services
- 24-hour emergency call service
Aurrum Norah Head’s nutritious, home-style meals are freshly prepared in consultation with our dieticians and cooked on-site by our experienced team of fully qualified chefs, using the finest ingredients. To ensure variety, our gourmet a la carte menu is changed seasonally and may be tailored to meet the specific dietary needs and preferences of our residents.
RENOVATED SUPERIOR SINGLE ROOMS
Refundable Accommodation Deposit(RAD):
Daily Accommodation Payment(DAP):
Combined Payment (based on 50% deposit)
$232,500 (RAD) + $25.54/day* (DAP)
WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU MAKE INFORMED CHOICES AND SUPPORT YOUR AGED CARE JOURNEY
1. What is a Refundable Accommodation Deposit (RAD)?
A lump sum payment for the accommodation of the suite. A RAD is fully refunded when you leave the home. Repayment of the RAD is guaranteed by the Federal Government.
2. What is the Daily Accommodation Payment (DAP)?
The amount charged per day for the suite when a Refundable Accommodation Deposit (RAD) has not been paid.
The DAP is calculated as the equivalent of the RAD charged at an annual interest rate (MPIR) determined by the Government, divided by the number of days in the year. These payments are not refundable when you leave the home.
3. What is a combination payment?
You may choose to pay for your accommodation by part lump sum (RAD) and part daily payment (DAP).
*Illustrative rate based on MPIR of 4.01% as from the 1st of October 2021 and subject to change every 3 months.
**Everyone in residential aged care accommodation can be asked to pay a basic daily care fee. This is calculated daily and indexed with the age pension.
The BDCF (at the moment $53.56/day) is amended on March 20th and Sept 20th every year.