Aurrum Terrigal Drive
A PREMIUM PURPOSE-BUILT RESIDENCE ON THE NEW SOUTH WALES CENTRAL COAST.
In a peaceful garden setting incorporated within Aurrum Erina, this stunning state-of-the-art care home extension provides person centred care excellence in the finest modern surroundings, with stylish interiors, light-filled living spaces and beautifully landscaped outdoor areas.
The 71-bed extension was officially opened in August 2017
For the convenience and enjoyment of our residents, Aurrum Terrigal Drive offers a wide variety of features and services including:
- Luxuriously appointed rooms with private en-suite bathroom and tranquil hinterland views
- Modern technology with SMART wiring and flat screen TV in each suite
- Dietitian approved premium menu
- Dining rooms and comfortable lounges overlooking picturesque gardens
- On-site Café
- Wellness centre with day spa, gym and hairdressing salon
- Cinema and entertainment room
- Comprehensive lifestyle & activities programs
- Extensive suite of allied health services
Aurrum’s operating model is built on a philosophy of delivering person centred care excellence to our residents whilst offering premium quality accommodation, lifestyle and dining experiences.
- Art therapy
- Pet therapy
- Interactive robot therapy (Paro)
- Celebrations of cultural and lifestyle inclusiveness
- Paddock to plate gardening and cooking programs
- Intergenerational social programs
- Mindfulness program
- Meaningful activity program (Montessori based)
All private rooms will be luxurious and spacious, and boast large individual en suites with quality fittings and fixtures of the highest standard.
Rooms will incorporate the latest in modern technology, including innovative beds, an individually controlled split air conditioning system and a state-of-the-art heating system to ensure a comfortable environment for residents throughout the year.
Person Centred Care and Support
Our highly trained and specialised team members are committed to providing exceptional person centred care and support to residents and their families.
At Aurrum Erina Terrigal Drive, we offer low, high, and dementia specific care, including:
- 24-hour, seven days a week nursing care
- Family participation in care planning
- Person centred clinical care and lifestyle programs
- Access to a wide variety of allied health support services
- 24-hour emergency call service
Aurrum Erina Terrigal Drive’s nutritious, home-style meals are freshly prepared in consultation with our dieticians and cooked on-site by our experienced team of fully qualified chefs, using the finest ingredients. To ensure variety, our gourmet a la carte menu is changed seasonally and may be tailored to meet the specific dietary needs and preferences of our residents.
Superior Single Room
Calming, light filled living spaces with landscaped gardens and secure walkways
Refundable Accommodation Deposit (RAD): from: $400,000
Daily Accommodation Payment (DAP): from: $54.57/day *
Combined Payment (based on 50% deposit)
$200,000 (RAD) + $27.28/day (DAP)
WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU MAKE INFORMED CHOICES AND SUPPORT YOUR AGED CARE JOURNEY
1. What is a Refundable Accommodation Deposit (RAD)?
A lump sum payment for the accommodation of the suite. A RAD is fully refunded when you leave the home. Repayment of the RAD is guaranteed by the Federal Government.
2. What is the Daily Accommodation Payment (DAP)?
The amount charged per day for the suite when a Refundable Accommodation Deposit (RAD) has not been paid.
The DAP is calculated as the equivalent of the RAD charged at an annual interest rate (MPIR) determined by the Government, divided by the number of days in the year. These payments are not refundable when you leave the home.
3. What is a combination payment?
You may choose to pay for your accommodation by part lump sum (RAD) and part daily payment (DAP).
* Illustrative rate based on MPIR of 4.98% as from the 1st of October 2019 and subject to change 6 monthly.
**Everyone in residential aged care accommodation can be asked to pay a basic daily care fee. This is calculated daily and indexed with the age pension. The BDCF (at the moment $51.63/day) is amended in March and Sept every year.
Susan B. Frampton
“Aurrum’s commitment to excellence in all aspects of the care experience - from the physical comfort of residents, to their emotional and intellectual well-being - is a role model for what a truly healing environment can be. ”