Exceptional care, lifestyle & surroundings.
Aurrum Brunswick is our five star premium boutique residence, located only a short distance from local parks, and six kilometres from Melbourne’s CBD.
This stylish home has been architecturally designed with resident comfort in mind, to include spacious, modern facilities; light-filled living spaces, well-designed rooms and suites and beautifully landscaped courtyard areas and gardens.
For the convenience and enjoyment of our residents, Aurrum Brunswick offers a wide variety of features and services including:
- Tea and coffee facilities
- Numerous elegant sunrooms and lounges
- On-site Laundry
- On-site Café
- Comfortable and inviting dining and lounge areas
- Private dining room for family functions
- Attractive outdoor areas for alfresco dining and entertaining
- Plenty of on-site parking
- Hairdressing salon
Aurrum’s operating model is built on a philosophy of delivering person centred care excellence to our residents whilst offering premium quality accommodation, lifestyle and dining experiences.
Through our Living Life program we promote ongoing family involvement and actively engaging community groups. With this partnership approach to care we are able to maintain a dynamic and fulfilling person centred, meaningful lifestyle for residents of differing care needs.
Our stimulating and varied lifestyle programs include activities such as:
- Multilingual Music therapy
- Art therapy
- Pet therapy
- Interactive robot therapy (Paro and Matilda)
- Celebrations of cultural and lifestyle inclusiveness
- Inter facility sports tournaments
- Paddock to plate gardening and cooking programs
- Intergenerational social programs
All single and companion rooms are spacious, comfortable and elegantly furnished, and have their own private en suite. Residents can also choose from beautifully designed premium single suites, all with views of perfectly manicured gardens and courtyards.
To ensure a comfortable environment for residents throughout the year, rooms are fully equipped with the latest in modern technology, including advanced SMART wiring to ensure resident safety, as well as hydronic heating and flat-screen Smart TVs, which allows residents to connect by video with family and friends anywhere in the world. Foxtel access, movie channels and Wi-Fi are also available.
Person Centred Care and Support
Our highly trained and specialised team members are committed to providing exceptional person centred care and support to residents and their families.
At Aurrum Brunswick, we offer low, high, and dementia specific care, including:
- 24-hour, seven days a week nursing care
- Family participation in care planning
- Person centred clinical care and lifestyle programs
- Individually tailored clinical care and lifestyle programs
- Access to a wide variety of allied health support services
- 24-hour emergency call service
Aurrum Brunswick’s nutritious, culturally focussed, home-style meals are freshly prepared in consultation with our dieticians and cooked on-site by our experienced team of fully qualified chefs, using the finest ingredients. To ensure variety, our gourmet a la carte menu is changed seasonally and may be tailored to meet the specific dietary needs and preferences of our residents.
Superior Single Room
Refundable Accommodation Deposit (RAD):
Daily Accommodation Payment (DAP):
Combined Payment (based on 50% deposit)
$275,000 (RAD) + $37.52/day(DAP)
SUPERIOR COMPANION ROOM
Size:~25m2 (Max occupancy of 2 residents)
Refundable Accommodation Deposit(RAD):
Daily Accommodation Payment(DAP):
Combined Payment (based on 50% deposit)
$200,000(RAD) + $27.28/day(DAP)
WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU MAKE INFORMED CHOICES AND SUPPORT YOUR AGED CARE JOURNEY
1. What is a Refundable Accommodation Deposit (RAD)?
A lump sum payment for the accommodation of the suite. A RAD is fully refunded when you leave the home. Repayment of the RAD is guaranteed by the Federal Government.
2. What is the Daily Accommodation Payment (DAP)?
The amount charged per day for the suite when a Refundable Accommodation Deposit (RAD) has not been paid.
The DAP is calculated as the equivalent of the RAD charged at an annual interest rate (MPIR) determined by the Government, divided by the number of days in the year. These payments are not refundable when you leave the home.
3. What is a combination payment?
You may choose to pay for your accommodation by part lump sum (RAD) and part daily payment (DAP).
* Illustrative rate based on MPIR of 4.98% as from the 1st of October 2019 and subject to change 6 monthly.
**Everyone in residential aged care accommodation can be asked to pay a basic daily care fee. This is calculated daily and indexed with the age pension. The BDCF (at the moment $51.63/day) is amended in March and Sept every year.
Susan B. Frampton
“Aurrum’s commitment to excellence in all aspects of the care experience - from the physical comfort of residents, to their emotional and intellectual well-being - is a role model for what a truly healing environment can be. ”